Fuel Treatment

I don't like ethanol fuel on principle - ethanol produces less power than gas does. But, that being said, I don't have problems with it and I've never used any additive.
 
Burn the gas doing something with the tractor you will have better luck. If you are only storing fresh fuel for one winter you won’t have any trouble
 
I don't like ethanol fuel on principle - ethanol produces less power than gas does. But, that being said, I don't have problems with it and I've never used any additive.
More power less fuel efficiency. Most people’s main complaint with it is it disappears faster. People on a budget use e85 as cheap race fuel in their bikes and just about everything else

Used E85 in a 38 b for a few years so that it would spin the lawnmower easier it only had 14 or 16hp. Sure smelled nice too.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top