I've seen this before but it is still entertaining. You can tell it's about to get real when the cowboy takes his glasses off. Can you imagine the thoughts going through his head when he is almost to the door and gets dragged back in??? How did this crap go so wrong, I had a gun when this all started. Stupid criminal wins stupid prize.

(quoted from post at 03:48:57 12/22/23) I've seen this before but it is still entertaining. You can tell it's about to get real when the cowboy takes his glasses off. Can you imagine the thoughts going through his head when he is almost to the door and gets dragged back in??? How did this crap go so wrong, I had a gun when this all started. Stupid criminal wins stupid prize.
Sign seen in Texas: "Real cowboys don't dial 911". For all my admiration it was a dangerous thing to do.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back