Get a load of this deal !

Mornin dr, Its my opinion a person should do what's best for THEM, what THEY choose, and NOT necessarily what some perfect stranger on the internet lectures you MUST do as THEY choose SERIOUSLY ?? I believe in TOLERANCE not that some stranger MUST do as I do (of course they should lol) orrrrrrrrrrr I MUST do as THEY say. Who is to say whats right or wrong for ANOTHER person?? NOTTTTTTTTTTT me for darn sure lol Must anyone here be bound by and have to do what some stranger on here says they should ??? AND IM NOTTTTTTTT SAYING RIGHT OR WRONG on either part, keep the tolls, sell the tools, give them to another ITS YOUR CHOICE NOT MINE...

Im NOT saying YOUR choice is right or wrong .......Im NOT saying anyone elses choice is right or wrong, Im NOT here to judge anyone elses choices (lest I be judged) ALSO for darn sure Im NOT going to cast the first stone because Ive done PLENTY of bad in my life grrrrrrrrrr MY bad.

Good luck to you and best wishes to EVERYONE here REGARDLESS of THEIR choice to keep, sell or give the tools away TO EACH THEIR OWN choices REGARDLESS if some think it right OR wrong, it may or may NOT be MY (or someone elses) choice but its YOURS to make, NOT allow some perfect stranger to make it for you

Thats my story and Ima stickin to it lol. We have met and had good visits and chats, and FWIW I do NOT consider you an evil person NOR anyone here who may happen to differ with MY choices. Were ALL Americans and in this together, God Bless the USA and EVERYONE here.......

John T God Family and Country are MY choices but respect others who may differ

Major X2 and Ditto, see my post above. You and I (fellow Hoosiers) must be cut from the same mold as we BOTH always say TO EACH THEIR OWN !!!!!! So what if some stranger on the internet has a different opinion or way of doing things or would keep or sell or give some tools away BIG DEAL LOL !!!!!!!! Leave each other IN PEACE .....with THEIR opinions and THEIR choices works for me and NOT hate attack judge or lecture them... BUT IF OTHERS CHOOSE TO DO SO thats THEIR right also even if different from me MUTUAL RESPECT is a good thing and one way we Americans can ALL get along

John T One happy at peace and very contented camper yayyyyyyyyy

Indeed Have a nice day EVERYONE

Not to worry Doc ..... if somebody give you something you can do whatever you like with them. Sell them, give them away, weld them into a sculpture, it's totally up to you.

X2

John T

The only true way to settle your dilemma now is to ask your instructor what he thinks of your idea. If he is OK with selling the tools, I am too.

(quoted from post at 07:24:13 10/27/23)
(quoted from post at 14:41:28 10/26/23).. [b:9cb42f8a12]The school gives you some tools[/b:9cb42f8a12] ,Nice dial indicator stand Last Word type indicator in little box Dial calipers Set of 3 vernier mikes .Two steel rules , Very cool I did not have the heart to tell him I already have this stuff and [b:9cb42f8a12]will likely sell some of this on eBay[/b:9cb42f8a12]..

[b:9cb42f8a12]I will not say what I actually think about people like you. [/b:9cb42f8a12]
An instructor at a SCHOOL gives you tools used in the CNC line of work. Since you already have them you decide to sell them on eBay. What about that guy in class that may not be able to afford tools? Kids at a highschool shop class?

I will shut up now..
i:9cb42f8a12][u:9cb42f8a12]

You kinda just said it.

I agree.[/u:9cb42f8a12][/i:9cb42f8a12]

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back