Getting Ready

It looks like space is filling up fast in the new digs. Of course the big boys probably have their own space somewhere else, right? I don't know how anyone can farm on that scale, and play with/collect the old stuff, all in the same breath. My hat goes off to those who do. steve
 
It looks like space is filling up fast in the new digs. Of course the big boys probably have their own space somewhere else, right? I don't know how anyone can farm on that scale, and play with/collect the old stuff, all in the same breath. My hat goes off to those who do. steve
Yes Steve they are stored off farm at a neighbors place that has a couple big cold storage sheds. I like working on the more modern stuff as well. A lot less I can do on them of course compared to the old ones.
 
Yesss! nice shop.
Cute to have the pony peeking from the corner. Imagine the day the "80" was the big boy and the pony batted cleanup.
 
Yesss! nice shop.
Cute to have the pony peeking from the corner. Imagine the day the "80" was the big boy and the pony batted cleanup.
Thanks quefan. We still use the pony to work up the garden patch every year and then to a couple of “car shows” every year. Great little tractor. That 80 is a recent purchase that is being worked on when there is time.
 
Great looking lineup of tractors in a great looking shop. There’s not many, if any, big tractors like that in my neck of the wood and I love seeing pictures of them from farmers that use them. Maybe some day I’ll pass through your neck of the woods and get to see them at work. I enjoy your posts.
 
Great looking lineup of tractors in a great looking shop. There’s not many, if any, big tractors like that in my neck of the wood and I love seeing pictures of them from farmers that use them. Maybe some day I’ll pass through your neck of the woods and get to see them at work. I enjoy your posts.
Thank you THinAl. If you come along in the next couple weeks I’ll put you to work in one of them. 😃
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0571.jpeg
    IMG_0571.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 82
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top