Gilmre parade 2

johnlobb

1. Allis Chalmers D10, maybe the nicest one I've ever seen.
2.Rumely maybe Gas pull?
3.Rumely Oil Pull
4.Doodlebug I think from a Ford Model A
5.John Deere B just like mine, look at the little one sagging in their moms arm.
6.Another doodlebug
7.1927 Hudson
8. Detail of supercharger on '27 Hudson
9. 1929 Hudson with a door handle at each end, you can open the door either way. Custom one of a kind body by Graber of Switzerland with a feature called Doubletree Doors.
a194872.jpg

a194873.jpg

a194874.jpg

a194876.jpg

a194877.jpg

a194878.jpg

a194879.jpg

a194880.jpg

a194881.jpg

That little one you speek of in #5 is my daughter Annabelle. That is me and my family :) My son, Ben, and my wife Randi. We were there the entire weeknend, parked by the flea market. Whish the weather had been a little better as there wasnt near as many people as we had hoped.

Thanks for sharing all the pictures!!!

Ben, Olivet

All your posts on this have been great. Man, that is some show!

Nothin' better than a lil' nap on an old Johnny Popper. :)

JohnLobb. If you took those pic on Sunday, I was sitting on the same picnic table with you. A real great show that Gilmores puts on. If some one is new to Tractors or Cars, Gilmores is the place to go. The price is not too high with all you get to see and the grounds are as perfect as anyone could think. a real nice place.

Beautiful pictures.
I love old "doodlebugs" but I never saw one with a tricycle front-end before! Looks quite well done.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back