Glencoe cultivator

williaada

This afternoon some got a tree root and lost the the two
pieces of steel the first piece that attaches to the spring
portion then the next flat steel piece that holds the point.
Anyone able to help me find these two parts?

cvphoto162853.png

It is the two piece of steel that go into the ground.

The shank and the helper spring?? I got a new shank from Messicks (a CaseIH and New Holland dealer) earlier this year. Both JI Case and Ford rebranded Glencoe field cultivators in the past. Glencoe was one of the many brands that was eventually folded into AGCO. For some reason, Messicks was able to get me the shank faster, and for less, than the AGCO Massey Ferguson dealer could. Although it still wasn't cheap.

What bolt does it have for the pivot? Reason for asking is the IH 45 is different than the later ones have a Carrige bolt with 2 of the square sides rounded off. Glencoe if it is like the soil finisher has just a 1/2 inch bolt through the pivot with a spot stamped to hold the head of the bolt. Try looking at Shoup,CFC, agrisupply and then ofcourse the dealers Agco should show something for that shank and back up piece.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back