Going for paint.

Hauled my 1938 Massey Harris 25 to the painters today. Some body work to do on it but not a lot. The fenders are rough so I had new ones fabricated for it. Was planning on trying to keep it as close to factory look as possible but in the end decided to go with fancy and shiny. My great uncle bought it new in 1938 so Im the second owner. Looking forward to it being finished. May take a while but I will try to update as progress is made.
cvphoto145009.jpg

Did they give up a quote for the amount of hrs? Curious what it would cost to paint a tractor. It cost my brother 6500.00 for a tear down and paint on his super wd9. Showroom quality.

Hi rustred. The quote was 6 to 7 thousand. Depending on what more they find when working on it. Possibly could be more and also could be less. They are good honest people so Im not concerned in the least.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back