Good day in the carb shack...pix

GB in MT.

[b:63e7e35dd8][i:63e7e35dd8]
Couple of pix for the owners!!! & others!!!
One TSX33 OEM style...blasted, painted, all put together, and ready for testing....:Harold's TSX33...:
HaroldDTSX33finishednottested.jpg

One TSX33..Dan M's.....& one TSX241B..Patrick B's, blasted, painted, & ready for re-assembly.. (Work in progress) :lol:
BlastedPaintedandnexttoassemble.jpg

Hopefully testing will get done by Friday or Saturday this week, and I will be all caught up in the shack, and be able to play up in the Montana mountains, again SOON!!! :lol:

One TSX33 in the soak can....(Just in, on Monday morning), and two more slated to arrive, sometime this week!!!????

Weather is calming down, so Spring is close to happening here!!!
YA THINK???????
Have an "N" week!!!
fordtractor.gif

Gary :D
[/i:63e7e35dd8][/b:63e7e35dd8]

Good golly, Gary. That placed looks like a clean room at NASA! I'd like to send you my carb, but then i'd have to clean my whole dang tractor when you sent it back. Good work.
10.2 inches of rain in Jan/Feb and maybe the drought is going away. Pond is full and wood ducks are lovin' every minute.

Looks to me like you need more carbs to work on. That playing in the mountains can be bad for your health, or didn't you know that?? LOL Too much fun and fresh air they say makes you lazy. It worked for me!!!! LOL
Dave

He cant help himself. If you were to turn one tool or place one part in a different location he could do any more work until it was squared away.------Ask me how i know and sometimes it kills me. If i use a mill or lathe for five minutes i have to clean it spotless and oil it down before i go home.

Yea I remember other pictures..Looks like the tools are never touched..wonder who really does those carburetors..

(quoted from post at 18:54:38 02/27/13) Yea I remember other pictures..Looks like the tools are never touched..wonder who really does those carburetors..
b:6e18e7d0ff][i:6e18e7d0ff]

Let's put it like this guys..........
There is a spot for every tool, and every tool gets put in it's spot.!!!! That way I can reach for the needed tool, without ever taking my eyes off, what I am working on..........!!!!!! 8)

The 'Blue Gunkies', that live in the carb cabinet, come out at night, and straighten out the work desk, while they listen to 'POOP_KICKIN' Music!!!! :lol: :lol:

ALL, IS GOOD!!!!!! :D

Gary :wink: [/i:6e18e7d0ff][/b:6e18e7d0ff]

Nice work!

It sure felt like spring here today. 42 degrees did a number on the two feet of snow on the ground. My Dad and I worked in the woods all day, and it sure was a joy to be outside.

Colin

(quoted from post at 19:52:24 02/27/13) Nice work!

It sure felt like spring here today. 42 degrees did a number on the two feet of snow on the ground. My Dad and I worked in the woods all day, and it sure was a joy to be outside.

Colin
b:83a78b149a][i:83a78b149a]
Colin;
Being in the woods is nice, but having your Dad, with you in the woods, is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SAVOR those days!!!!

54deg. F in the sun here today @ 2P.M.
Gary :D [/i:83a78b149a][/b:83a78b149a]

Us old guys understand Gary. If you don"t put things
in the same spot every time you will never find it.
I can"t work for more then 1/2 hour without stopping
and pick up all my tools and getting organized. It
is frustrating to know you had that tool ten minutes
ago but now can"t find it only to find it the last
place you left it. If you make it to old age you
need to adjust if you want to still be functional.

We were talking about just that sentiment yesterday. I told my parents that I feel blessed that I get to work with both of them everyday.

Colin

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back