Good Snow Day Project

1370rod

I got the 870 out early yesterday and washed it completely and then sand blasted the rims. Then prepped it for this touch-up paint job knowing I would have a couple snow days to play with it. A couple rattle cans of power red brightened up the chassis and a couple silver fixed the rims. Paint, tape and misc supplies makes this about a $50 paint job, I won't mention all the time involved. Will put it back together Mon. Rod.
a264962.jpg

a264963.jpg

a264964.jpg

Rod, that is a sharp lookin' 870! What year is it? My 2 old neighbor's each had Desert sunset models. 1 was an open station and the other had a cab. I put a lot of hours on the 870 cab tractor in the spring time. Great tractors. Those are perhaps my favorite small 70 series tractor.
Kow Farmer Kurt

Darrel yes this is the one, very small amount, have not checked it out yet. Hope the calving is going OK, what terrible weather for the calves and the guys carrying for them.

Rod, I'm not sure which is cleaner, this "870" or your shop!

That is sure a nice one Rod, thanks for posting

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back