Anthony U

New User
I have a 37 unstyled b and when the tractor is running but not moving there is growling sound not sure if it is the governor or something to do with the fan but I would like to fix it possible bearing? I'm looking for some insite thanks
 

There are a lot of things that can growl from there! The bearings (including fan front), bevel gears, weights loose, etc. First thing I'd do is get a mechanic's stethascope and see if you can narrow down at least generally where it's coming from. That might eliminate some things. You're right to be getting "on" it since things there can wear to the expensive point pretty fast. Good luck!
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top