Grandpa Love Cub follow up

Grandpa Love. Just saw your post earlier today on my search for a Cub. I was surprised I didn't hear from you first when I posted a Cub topic! lol. Anyway the search continues. I'll keep my eyes open for SA too but I think what I really want in a Cub is a lowboy. Apparently they're a like better at grass cutting. I grew up with a Cub and we h got a ton of work and fun out of that litte tractor. Also, I appreciate the feedback I got all the way around. I'm ok with some of the members expressing there opinion plainly although I'm the youngest of 6 with 4 older brothers so I'm not sensitive to a bit of pain talk. I'll keep all posted on the search. Thanks Paul

Good morning,Paul 300 U: I noticed your post wanting a LO-BOY. I have a 1958 LO BOY with the 42 inch Woods belly mower. Apparently the mower was made to fit a LO BOY exactly. My rig has a small problem; a previous owner installed rear tires that are made for "powered implements". The tires look good, but have a lower profile than normal tractor tires. The result is that the belly mower sits too close to the ground. I have to run it with it raised about half-way, which makes the rear part of the mower do all the cutting. It works well enough for my needs, but the tires are something to watch out for. Good luck!
Dennis M. in W. Tenn.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back