Great Bend 330 loader Disconnect and Install

TracySixPack

New User
Hello All,
I was able to remove my loader to do some maintenance. It took about 10 Min. My Ford 2810 is now ready to put the loader back on. My problem is, I parked it in a not-so-level spot, and I've been fighting it for 2 days. I'm looking for the Great Bend 330 or similar owners manual, that has instructions for remounting. I've been very close numerous times only to have it fail, push forward, or #$$^$#@... I've searched endlessly for the manual, and nothing yet. Please let me know if you find one. I have the OM for the 2810 and the sales brochure for the GB 330, but both are useless. Thanks,

Uneven ground will make mounting a loader a very difficult job. It may be worthwhile to get just two pins in it and drag it to a good spot. Another possibility is to loosen the bolts on the sides where the lower and upper parts bolt together.

Upvote 0
Yeah, I wish mine was like that. (no pins, just a cradle) I eventually pushed it up against a tree, and was able to get some 2x12s under the legs which has sunk 6-8 inches. This is now resolved and operational. I believe due to endless snow this winter, the ground was too soft and the feet on the legs had no support. I wasn't able to get under it. Man Vs. Tractor. Man wins, with assist from tree. 💪🌲

Upvote 0
Yeah, I wish mine was like that. (no pins, just a cradle) I eventually pushed it up against a tree, and was able to get some 2x12s under the legs which has sunk 6-8 inches. This is now resolved and operational. I believe due to endless snow this winter, the ground was too soft and the feet on the legs had no support. I wasn't able to get under it. Man Vs. Tractor. Man wins, with assist from tree. 💪🌲
You might have better luck if you hang it from a limb or build a frame to hang it from, then just having it setting on the legs. Easy to adjust one side, the other, or both with a come-a-long.

Upvote 0
Yes, you are right. I live in the mountains, and level flat land is minimal. Next time, I'll pull it in my steel garage and hang it from the rafters. This tractor was instrumental during our march 13-15 snow of 57 inches.

1715802869989.png

Upvote 0
The reason ours never comes off unless we have to split the tractor. then ours is not one designed to be removed either. It has been off about 3 times since new in 1972.

Upvote 0

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back