Grey Fergie - Holley Carby question

Hi,

I am new to this Forum and have an old Grey Fergie TEA20 (?) tractor that i am doing a service on.

It has a Holley carby on it which i believe is an 859-A.
Does anyone know if parts are still available for these carbs, specifically idle-air mixture screw, idle speed screw and rebuild kits?

Appreciate any guidance or suggestion on who i could speak to that would know.

Regards
Brent

Welcome to YTBrent Jefferis

I have an original Ferguson Service manual that covers the Holley Carb that is on a TEA-20.

If you require the information let us know, I shall then post information..

Bob...Owner Ferguson TEA-20

cvphoto82371.jpg

cvphoto82372.jpg

Thank you Bob and appreciate the help.

That picture in your screen capture above is spot on.. I am currently missing the top mixture screw (part X in your picture) as i suspect the little spring was worn and the screw managed to back itself out.

The tractor more or less stopped running on the spot but i was unable to find the screw & spring in the grass!

So, hoping to find one somewhere and re-build the carb in the process.. If anyone has a lead on where i might be able to find some bits, or even sell a whole carb that i can use as a parts donor that would be great!

Cheers
Brent

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back