had morning vistor

JOHN HUNT

Have you seen me
I am here in Oregon house now I am hungry too. So don’t feed me 
if you see Me ..
call 911 and they will call fish and game .
The brown bear (Ursus arctos) is an omnivorous mammal of the order carnivora, distributed across much of northern Eurasia and North America. It weighs between 130–700 kg (290-1,500 pounds) and its larger populations match the Polar bear as the largest extant land carnivores. While the brown bear's range has shrunk, and it has faced local extinctions, it remains listed as a least concern species with a total population of approximately 200,000. Its principal range countries are Russia, the United States (especially Alaska), and Canada.
The species primarily feeds on vegetable matter, including roots and fungi. Fish are a primary source of meat, and it will also kill small mammals on land. Larger mammals, such as deer, are taken only occasionally. Adult brown bears face no serious competition from other predators and can match wolf packs and large felines, often driving them off their kills.

I look like about 250 pound to 400 pound bear with a white mark on chest I stand about 4 ½ feet to 5 ft tall he not afraid of you too . I can run up too 35 mile mph too I love your trash can and food you leave out so don’t shoot me ok

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back