Half century of progress show

My family and I are planning a trip to the half century of progress show in rantoul this year. This will be our 1st time at the show We are looking to bring our rv camp trailer as we will be coming from the west coast. Where is the best place to stay with an rv for this show? What else do I need to know for a 1st timer? Also looking to go to the farm progress show a few days later while we are in the area. Where is the best place for an rv for this show as well? Any other info on this show as well will help thank you

There will be plenty of parking for your RV, but there will not be any hookups. You will need to bring an ATV or register early for a golf cart. Big Show. Plowing, Harvesting, Parade, Steam, Junk, and more ATVs than you will ever see!!

Great show, you will enjoy it. Rantoul is to golf carts and atv's what Sturgis is to motorcycles. It covers too large of an area to walk everywhere, so you need transportation to see much of it. Just imagine wall to wall atv's. Chris

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back