handy stocking stuffer gift

glennster

the other day the wife took a spill on the ice and bruised up her shin pretty good. sooo i stopped over at the local gander mountain sporting good store to see what i could find. got some strap on ice cleats from the ice fishing section, made by due north. 8 dollars for a pair of em. snap right on a shoe or boot in a jiffy. got some extras for the mother in law and a few other people. may have to send billy in ny a pair if he dont get a thaw pretty soon!!!

Have you got one of them neat chainsaw hardhats with the ear muffs and face shield??? You may need it when she sees them and thinks you're making fun of her....... Good idea though.

Dave

Since I'm just getting into old tractors, I have several items on my list: feeler gauges, trouble light, lynch pins, assorted nuts and bolts--a local hardware sells them by the pound, waaaaay cheaper--wire nuts, hose clamps, hex wrenches, bungy cords, etc. I try to always list a few small reasonable things for my two kids. One in college and the other a Sr in HS. It's the thought that counts anyway.

Larry in Michigan

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back