Harry Ferguson TO 35

518schultzy

New User
Happy new year everyone. I just got this hairy Ferguson 35 hoping to bring it back to life. On the side where a dipstick should be I found this. Any idea its function or what it is? Thank you.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1743.jpeg
    IMG_1743.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 145
Happy new year everyone. I just got this hairy Ferguson 35 hoping to bring it back to life. On the side where a dipstick should be I found this. Any idea its function or what it is? Thank you.
Well, I managed to get the engine running. Although the lever above this lever normally works the rear hydraulics, it has no effect. This lever, when in the forward position raises the rear hydraulics. It’s a start.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top