Harvestore Con't

SHALER

Ha, fooled you, this is actually a post about getting everything out of the YT site that it offers. The recent Harvestore question and associated responses reminded me of a post I made 4 years ago in a similar vein. I was more or less asking at the time what years they started to appear (which incidentally is where Swindave's posting eventually went directionally). If you go to Modern view the entire site can be searched. Dave, if you are really interested, you can do that and type in "Harvestore" and numerous discussions will appear and you may learn even more about Harvestores from all the great guys that post here. Actually, many of your recent questions have already come up and been discussed here in prior years, but I have no problem with you asking them again. Try the search feature and there is an excellent chance you may learn even more about a subject. On a related topic that I mentioned here recently, because of this search feature, if possible, you should be as descriptive as possible when titling a discussion, instead of broad, generic sorts of things like "Front Wheel Problem". The poster may be asking about what to do about a John Deere 953 wagon gear that is not tracking right, but no one will ever be able to search that if titled front wheel problem. Ok, back to your regularly scheduled tractor discussions.....

People will call me and ask a question, often computer related, and before we hang up I will have an answer.

How do you know that?

I don’t, I looked it up on my iPad while we were talking.

How can you look that up? I’ve been searching for two days, can’t find anything about it?

I don’t know, I just use the search functions of the internet, and somehow I seem to be able to type in the right phrases to come up with an answer, sort past the fluff and advertising.

There is some art to it, I guess.

Paul

Ok smarty pants fix this one , when I would post a pic on here or any other site it would go to photos on my computer , now it will only go to pictures which ends up on my files , which is a pain in the butt because without knowing a date on the file I end up opening a lot of files trying to find the photo I want , how do I get back to opening photos not pictures , window 10 thanks GRIZZ

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back