hats a 0 B farmalls capabilities

34Case

Question, can a 40 B pick up a a 4X5 round bale ith a bale buggy? and still stay on the ground hen the bale is lifted

I don't know, but a 40 B weighs less than 2500 lbs with wheel weights front and rear and has no hydraulics. I know that because I have one. What does 4X5 Round Bale weigh?

I'm guessing a 4x5 bale is 1,000# or more. The IH platform carrier was rated 575# when used on the Farmall 100. The B is similar in construction, weight etc. to the 100. For the platform carrier to be rated even close to 1,000#, the tractor had to be at least as big as a 300 Utility.

So I'm going with NO, if your intent is to carry the full weight of a bale on the tractor. If your intent is to use a 2-wheeled trailer that can be loaded with just drawbar push/pull, the B should handle it with no problem.

It has 2 forks in the back, that hen it is hooked to a tractor, the driver can back the forks underneith a round bale, and ith a inch pick it up to haul it else heres

Sure, with a bale buggy there will be no problem. In fact a Farmall Cub could handle a 4' by 5' bale with a bale buggy. I'm guessing most 4' by
5' bales weigh about 800 pounds or less after they've been sitting around for a while. Fresh green ones might be over 1,000 pounds.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back