Hello anybody

Anonymous-0

Posted by Teresa on September 10, 2000 at 17:21:28 from (205.188.197.156):

In Reply to: Re: Montgomery Ward Lawn Tractor Identification posted by Doug Alexander on September 06, 2000 at 09:44:09:

Hello, I don't know if this will be of any help but I have a 1975 Montgomery Wards Tractor (built by Gilson, GIL-33155B), it is the 16HP variable speed with a Briggs and Stratton single cylinder, L-head, air-cooled type Model #3264376#0135-03#7312171. I have the 44" mower deck (cut grass goes out the rear of the deck), and the rotary Tiller #GIL-33095A.

If this is anything like yours I have the owner's guides and exploded part lists. I have 5 separate guides, tractor basic owner's guide and basic parts list has 15 pages, tractor parts list with each area of the tractor exploded to show all the parts it has 32 pages, a 3 page supplement to parts list book, one book for the mower deck (I think this one is about 15 pages) and one for the Rotary Tiller (7 pages). Almost forgot I also have information like wiring, starter, alternator, operating and maintenance on Briggs & Stratton engine models 302431 to 302437 and 326431 to 326437.

If you need any of this information write back and I will scan what you need and email it to you. I know it is hard to find information on these tractors, but they are die hards!! Teresa

what a sweetheart you are.
rustyj14 wrote:
Well--set a price on it--if it is too high, you will get to keep it. If too low, everybody who is interested in those machines will be knocking on yer door!
If yer price is fair, sell it. If you can use it--keep it! no picture? Can't say how much it is worth! Hard to sell anything sight-unseen!

Bye Rusty

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back