Hello dlplost

JW in NH

Member
Dlplost, I think you and might know each other. I lived at the bottom of hickery grove road and Route 14. My name is John Wylie.
 
Not a member of the immediate family, I lived in the area until i was 18. Still go back from time to time. My father taught school in Elmira.
 
Started at Sac in 1973, been there ever since, except 4 years USAF. Was/is a "Chapman" (i think, dont rem his first name) lived on the north west side of that intersection...He was a volenteer firefighter.
 
You are correct Mr.Chapman still lives there. My wife and I go hunting with him and his son in law every thanksgiving week. I lived in the white house just to the north. Between snake hill road and hickery grove road. Dad still is there.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top