Help identifying this snow blower

VorTeX81

New User
Hello all this is my first post here, how is everyone doing?

Soo I've recently came across a old 3 point hitch 2 stage snowblower.
I have searched everywhere on this thing for a serial or modell plate any kind of markings. And I can't find nuttin, and also I am a farmboy of 40 yrs so I know a thing or two.
But ni wwas just wondering if any of y'all could help me out I got a bunch of pics

Thank you in advance and if you need anymore pics please let. Me know

Brian
mvphoto108964.jpg

mvphoto108966.jpg

mvphoto108967.jpg

mvphoto108968.jpg

mvphoto108969.jpg

mvphoto108970.jpg

mvphoto108971.jpg

mvphoto108972.jpg

mvphoto108973.jpg

This post was edited by VorTeX81 on 08/24/2023 at 02:03 pm.

Its a George White Blizzard. I happen to have the same one.

Actually, mine is a bit different. But its still a George White Blizzard.

This post was edited by MJMJ on 08/24/2023 at 05:49 pm.

I have to ask, if it works, and you can use it, does it matter?

Wear items such as bearings and chains are all standard off the shelf components. I'll bet even the gearbox is a common part. Parts availability is not going to be a problem.

If my mind serves me correctly Those were made in London Ontario Canada in the late 1960 s & early 1970 s. My father worked for that at that
time in the machine shop.
Wm.

Yep, you aren't going to find any OEM replacement parts for it. But most everything you could ever need can be replaced by a generic part.

I seen this post before anybody replied and thought it looked like a blower I used to own that I was told was a George White but I was not sure so did not reply. It was great see MJMJ reply saying it is a George White. Here is couple pictures of my old blower.
mvphoto109013.jpg

mvphoto109014.jpg

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back