Help Indentifying Running Gear

cwaters624

New User
mvphoto41651.jpg

mvphoto41652.jpg

mvphoto41653.jpg

I would greatly appreciate any help/information that anyone could give me in Indentifying this running gear. Unfortunately the pictures aren't the best. This gear has been sitting in my parents barn lot for several decades now and I would love to know what it is, and if it's worth working on.

Any help is appreciated thanks.

I don't know the brand,but if I had to make a guess,I'd say it used to have an anhydrous tank on it.

(quoted from post at 09:18:51 08/27/19) I don't know the brand,but if I had to make a guess,I'd say it used to have an anhydrous tank on it.

It may have had one at one time. But for the last 30+ yrs, until it rotted off, it had a short walled wooden bed on it

It might have been anhydrous tank wagon BUT I have never seen one on a auto steer gear as that gear normally will want to weave all over the road as I am sure that one pictured will. It would only have been heavy enough to carry a 500 gallon tank as that is a light duty gear, probly a 3 tone rating, not over a 4 ton. All tank wagond in use today are king pin style so they will tow but are very hard to hook up. And you will not find one today of under a 10-12 ton gear. That is for a single tank version, no idea how heavy the twin tanks are as they were not uet out when I worked at delievering them to the farms. They are why I got my CDL with tanker and hasmat .

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back