Help locating parts for a kverneland plough

djamesthree

New User
Greetings,

Our local kverneland dealer was unable to help us find some new landsides for an old kverneland semi-mount 5 bottom plough. The serial number plate reads as follows:
MOD. C2 NR. 264

I believe it is from the early 70's and none of the currently available parts seem to match what we need for this plough. I was hoping someone here might be able to point us in the right direction. Thanks in advance for any help or information you can offer.

You are going to heed the information of the plow bottom itself
to find out what parts you need unless kevernland does things
different than the American manufacturers .

If nothing else you can wled old plow points on the side of the landslides to build them up for the wear. I have been doing that for 40 years. Since both are flat it works well and I just burn the bolt holes in with a torch before welding on. Or stick the bolt in and weld over them. The bottom corner wears more than the rest on any plow I have used so I have even cut narrow strips to weld on there.

Yes, often a plow frame can have different styles of bottoms bolted to them. Si in addition to the plow model, a bottom or other plow parts number typically stamped in the back will help.

Paul

As others have already said, what you need is the
numbers that are casted or stamped on to the
backside of your plough parts. Plough points and
landslides will all have numbers on the back. Many
short line companies make after market wear parts for
ploughs and cultivators. I just got a complete set of
points and landslides for my brothers Oliver Rooster
comb lift plough. He went to his local farm equipment
dealership and told them what he was looking for, and
the parts guy looked at him like he had two heads. So
you will need to find a parts guy that will be helpful
looking up parts for off brand or obsolete equipment,
not just one of those guys that says oh we cant get
parts for that, its not our brand ! Because they can
get you these west parts, but they might need to look a
bit.

Thanks to everyone who replied. I have made some headway onto finding the part I need, the trick is finding one close enough to home (Western Canada) to make shipping time and cost reasonable.

The parts I need had this number on it:
Kverneland original part no. 063602'
Kverneland no longer lists this part, apparently it is obsolete. I have found them online at a couple of wholesalers back east and in Europe.

This is a short landside, I need 4 short and one long, but 5 short would work too. Most of the pieces on the plow did not have numbers, they were either too worn out or cracked and missing, to find numbers.

I have also explored the option of having them fabricated locally, which is also feasible, still working out the cost.

Thanks again,

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back