chris44

New User
Does anyone know what equipment a Hercules GO298 will mount to besides the Cockshutt 570? I am wanting to find a tractor or something that it will mount to.
 
About the only other piece of ag equipment that I know of that used that engine was a Case combine (model number 1100 I believe.) It will fit into a Cockshutt 40 or 50 pretty easily as well. People will probably think I am nuts but I would like to see one (or better yet the later 3400 Diesel) in a 1650 or 1655 Oliver. I hope that is what you were looking for.
 
"...Or something..." sounds more likely than a tractor, at least up to 78-79 or so:
Several Acme road? rollers...
A few Case combines (other than the 1100)...
Several Divco trucks (now, that was surprising!)...
Can advise model #"s but not years used; probably more uses after 78/9...
Have some older (than 78/9) stuff I can eyeball if interested in more.
 
In the early 50's we had a pull type John Deere combine with a Hercules engine. Not the most powerful one we thought. Went to a pto pull type and made circles around the Hercules one.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top