Hey ColoKen

You out there? Haven't seen any posts from you lately. If you are heading to the K-W auction Saturday, let me know, I'd like to meet you, buy you a cup of coffee or something. :)
 
Quote
"Haven't seen any posts from you lately."
Sheee..you missed them calling me names a day or two ago. First rule of holes is to quit digging. Second is, if when you get out, to not jump in again.
Any way, intend to be at sale if nice enough for this old body. I will be short, old guy with a cane and maybe in handycap scooter. Like to meet you.
Kenny
 

Don't let that newby get you down, Ken!

You were just making a reasonable point!

Good luck at the sale!

Howard
 
Guess I tune out when there's name calling...going on.

I'll be around, big guy, blonde hair, may have my Speeco hat on and a 6 year old running circles around me...supposed to be a beautiful day, almost too hot I'm guessing.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top