I was thinking of you. Someone in my area is selling a “Termite” loader/ backhoe. I didn’t think it was possible to train termites. 😂
 
I was thinking of you. Someone in my area is selling a “Termite” loader/ backhoe. I didn’t think it was possible to train termites. 😂
I didn’t think it was possible to train termites. 😂
I have two termites and love them.
I would not recommend buying a used termite because the company went out of business a few years ago.
No local dealers. I had to buy parts directly from the factory. Now no reliable source for parts.
This is one reason I recommend only buying a tractor with local dealer support.
A man who digs graves uses a small L series Kubota.. It does a good job.
If my L series Kubota didn't have a cab. I would consider buying a backhoe for it.
 
Other than steel weldments, is there anything on a terramite that is unique and factory made exclusively for them only?
Maybe some cast parts?
The cylinders on the loader have special port locations not found on aftermarket cylinders.
And the power steering unit on my one unit is special.
Where can you find the transmission and torque motor?
There is a special spring on the transmission foot peddle.
I had to buy two springs at a time, so I have a spare spring.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top