Dave from MN

Well-known Member
That auction you bought that corn planter from up here, I was good friends with his boys. I was at that auction, granted I was just a a young turd. That development has been nothing but a bankrupt embarassment to benton county. They advertise as "lake living at it's best" and I dont think any one even has waterfront property, and that "lake" is just a large shallow frog pee pond. Used to hunt geese back there. It's a shame about that farm, was a nice operation, but the boys all had defiance with their dad and all wanted to move off ASAP, I dont think they have talked to their dad more than a few times in the last 17-18 years. Sad. Any way, is that planter wide or narrow, wasnt sure by the post, is it in operating condition or does it need a bunch of work? It would be a nice upgrade from my 456IH planter. I cant recall were you are located. My email is open, I may be interested if you arent just too far away.
 
They had quite a dairy setup there- I remember the auctioneer trying to get a bid on the stave silos. Went there for a hay rake and railroad ties- didn"t get either, but bought two combine heads and the planter. It is 6 row wide, has liquid fert tanks and squeeze pump on it. I"ve never used it, but he did that season. I"m a half hour sw of STC. email is open.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top