big tee

$9200---Ya could of bought a REAL tractor for that much $$$$$-Big Iron Auction-----Tee

Attachments

• 1938johndeereg2wdtractor-4_47ff61227de24523ba8774e4552a1f04.jpg
    1938johndeereg2wdtractor-4_47ff61227de24523ba8774e4552a1f04.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 31
$9200---Ya could of bought a REAL tractor for that much $$$$$-Big Iron Auction-----Tee
Hi Tee. Where you been? Was beginning to think they put you away or something. That just shows what the value of the green paint is. Coming to Sigourney next month? We might have something there that will leave OLE ABE in the dust!

Hi Tee. Where you been? Was beginning to think they put you away or something. That just shows what the value of the green paint is. Coming to Sigourney next month? We might have something there that will leave OLE ABE in the dust!
Bring it Melvin, bring it---Abe and I will be waiting--Got my new turbo on today and it sounds GOOD---Tee

Bring it Melvin, bring it---Abe and I will be waiting--Got my new turbo on today and it sounds GOOD---Tee
Careful with what you ask for. It might just show up yet with it's new owners. Makes mine look like a stock B JD. And then there is the 4010 the boys have been helping a buddy with that might make it also. Should be interesting.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back