Hey You Guys!

Allan in NE

Well-known Member
What is the name of that online place that you can buy eyes, clamps, etc. for duals?

I need to put a set of duals on my 1066 and it's gonna be a bugger to change rim postion and then get those hubs on.

So, out of shear "ease of installation, I'm taking the easy way out and have opted to use the snap-on set that I have.

Gotta have those darned eyes tho.....

Thanks,

Allan
 
Hey Allan, if you need them quick, might not be too bad to weld a loop on a extra nut that you might have?? Best of luck,,, Dan
 
Allan, Unverferth Mfn. -@- 800-322-6301 is the name of the folks I bought my "Eyed-nuts" from for my 966, after I bought a set of clip-on duals at a local sale! They got some neat stuff, Hope this helps!!
Later,
John A.
 
Hey ole buddy! I may have a few of them eyes laying around. How many do ya need total? We use a threaded rod with a hook on the end to tighten the duals up. Have seen some over the center binder type clamps... either way I don't have any of those but they are easily made. Do you need the part that goes on the dual wheel too?
 
Fastenal.com, mcmastercarr.com, etc. should have them. I just did a quick search on Fastenal and they've got 3/4" thread eye nuts for about $16/pc. Not sure how much cheaper you can get them unless you find them used.

Donovan from Wisconsin
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top