Were on vacation and I got thinking about how much oil I need to buy for a 656 hyd U. ? Books are home and I am not

Do you mean a Hydrostatic tractor, or a gear driven? Are you going to purchase 5 gallon buckets of Hytran while taking it easy? Jim

About 9 qts for the engine. 15 gallon for the rear end/transmission. It wont use it all,but save whatever is left for adding later.

if i ever took a vacation my mind would still be at home. i treat everyday on the farm as a vacation. go to town and cant wait to get back home. a vacation is for city folk to go to another place to sit on a beach or whatever cause they are bored sitting in the backyard. i am never bored at home. i got so many tractors and work to do i pick something each day. good on you!

(quoted from post at 18:52:19 07/23/23) if i ever took a vacation my mind would still be at home. i treat everyday on the farm as a vacation. go to town and cant wait to get back home. a vacation is for city folk to go to another place to sit on a beach or whatever cause they are bored sitting in the backyard. i am never bored at home. i got so many tractors and work to do i pick something each day. good on you!
Well said. I feel the same

You can only spend so many days in the campground till its time to think about your equipment. And the grand son sent a text wanting me to get the bushhog out. That 656 isnt going anywhere till I change the Hytran, 7 grand for a rebuilt hydro,Ill get it changed before I start mowing

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back