How to switch back to original handle?

Dadstractors

New User
Hi guys! When I logged in using my email and password my handle comes up as new user and Dadstractor. Just wondering if there is a way to switch back to my original handle phillipd? Thank you for all you do to keep us all connected.

I replied to you other post about this. What was your title before the upgrade?
He's at 2975 posts, should be a well-known member. I think the numbers I set on this were supposed to be temporary and copied from the old system. I just made both the top two tiers the same title. The cutoff is at 1500 right now and probably should be much lower. A person can come in new, be highly active and "Well known" by a few hundreds posts. In Woodbutcher's case, he's been around since 1998 and well-known certainly fits the bill. Others appearing as "regular" probably should be Well-known too.

He's at 2975 posts, should be a well-known member. I think the numbers I set on this were supposed to be temporary and copied from the old system. I just made both the top two tiers the same title. The cutoff is at 1500 right now and probably should be much lower. A person can come in new, be highly active and "Well known" by a few hundreds posts. In Woodbutcher's case, he's been around since 1998 and well-known certainly fits the bill. Others appearing as "regular" probably should be Well-known too.
True another thing to sort out when the dust settles.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back