How will it end ??

SVcummins

cvphoto81450.png

IM thinking No way LOWES would load that, if its not photo shopped BUT he could be bringing it back and they are unloading it SO he made the trip

If not a fake, that stack must be foam insulation.
Or they are still lowering the stack.

If drywall, I would not be surprised to see the windows blow out and the greenhouse to collapse.

Them car roofs are pretty stout I was scraping a Nissan with
a t top once drove my 4020 up on the top of it and it didnt
crush it I couldnt believe it a 4850 with a loader could barely
crush the top In with the front wheels off the ground and the
cutting edge of the bucket on the t top part .

I can't believe Lowe's would even load that. Not only would they be liable for damage to the car would be responsible when it comes off onto someone else's car.

(quoted from post at 08:12:51 03/14/21)
If not a fake, that stack must be foam insulation.
Or they are still lowering the stack.

If drywall, I would not be surprised to see the windows blow out and the greenhouse to collapse.

Foam board doesn't bend

As I understand, the board stores loader guys are informed to let the customer make the decision on how to load. There have been law suits started & won where a board store has recommended loading something, and/or tied it down, and had a failure on the way home. Their tact is that you should responsibly know your vehicle, and know how to tie down the load.

Stephen,
The tires would be flat if they actually put that much weight on the car. This was a just fake news.
geo

I saw a minivan with 20 sheets of sheetrock on the roof a couple weeks ago. They had some 2x6 under the rock. Was right behind them at a stop light so had time to count.

Did barney step on someones feelings again ? 😂😂
cvphoto81602.gif

Heres the last thing I did sketchy and no barney I didnt use
6 inch ratchet strap 2 per bale and 6 grade 180 transport
chains with ratchet binders because we all no over center
binders are illegal so arrest me . By the way do you own your
own home
cvphoto81603.jpg

Nope, just pointing out the rampant hypocrisy on this forum when it comes to stuff like this.

"HAW HAW HAW! Lookit the little car with the big heavy thing on it! HAW HAW HAW!"

Then they proudly show off their F150 with 3 yards of wet gravel in the bed, but don't you dare make a comment, "HOW DARE YOU! I'M DOING THE BEST I CAN WITH WHAT I HAVE! HOW DARE YOU!" Then Barney comes out...

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back