6869704x4
Member
Checking in here. Picked this up a couple of months ago. Guy had a Golden Jubilee and box blade for $2500 or this and a
bush hog for $1500. I really wanted the Jubilee for the
live hydraulics but it was making some strange noises in the belly, so I got this.
I'm going to get a "Live Thang" and a couple more things from Zane soon, I have read good things about his stuff.
Been lurking here since I bought this tractor and have learned a ton.
So, greeting from the "Redneck Riviera"
Hmm.. tried to resize the pic but no luck. Can someone give a hint on what size works best. This is 320x240
Looks I cant post a pic yet.
I'll put one up as soon as I can.
I get a message saying I'm to new to use a BBcode. I cant seem to find a way to contact a mod to take care of it.
The pic is of an 8N 49 or 50 model. Its up on tractorshed
bush hog for $1500. I really wanted the Jubilee for the
live hydraulics but it was making some strange noises in the belly, so I got this.
I'm going to get a "Live Thang" and a couple more things from Zane soon, I have read good things about his stuff.
Been lurking here since I bought this tractor and have learned a ton.
So, greeting from the "Redneck Riviera"
Hmm.. tried to resize the pic but no luck. Can someone give a hint on what size works best. This is 320x240
Looks I cant post a pic yet.
I get a message saying I'm to new to use a BBcode. I cant seem to find a way to contact a mod to take care of it.
The pic is of an 8N 49 or 50 model. Its up on tractorshed