blueacre

New User
I just purchased a Kuhn Haybob - the seller advertised it as a Haybob 300 but when I picked it up I see it is different from all the Haybob 300 pictures I see online. It has a PTO shaft running between the two baskets instead of a rigid tube that I see in all the pictures online of the 300 model. I found a few pictures of a Haybob 360 that has the PTO shaft between the baskets but there are also lots of pictures of the Haybob 360 with the rigid tube between baskets.

Attached are 2 pictures that both say they are a Haybob 360 but you can see the rigid tube between the baskets in the first one and the PTO shaft with yellow guard between the baskets in the second picture. The one I purchased is the 3rd picture.

Did any of the Haybob 300's come with the PTO shaft between baskets or is mine a 360 for sure. What is the difference between the 360 with the rigid shaft and PTO shaft - is it a later year or a different model ? Appreciate any info so I know what I have for sure.

Attachments

• Kuhn 360 A.jpg
    Kuhn 360 A.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 17
  • Kuhn 360 B.jpg
    Kuhn 360 B.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 21

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back