Hupp over/under gear box parts.

Hello members,
I am brand new to the forum, and in desperate need of parts for the Hupp over under gearbox that came out of my Ferguson TO-30. The website link_disallowed has an excellent illustrated parts diagram but locating the parts has been difficult. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here is a list of what I need.
Bearing:
Ford #:505053. Hupp p/n:H-263-32 (1 each)
Woodruff key:
Ford #:505027. Hupp p/n:H-252-46(4 each)
C-Clip:
Ford #:505055. Hupp p/n:H-236-39(2 each)
Gasket:
Ford #:505025. Hupp p/n:H-252-41(1each)
0-t-19-2-attachment%20hupp%20dual%20over%20and%20under%20-%20parts%20diagram.gif

ntractorcub.com

Do you have the old bearing? If so look for any manufacturer's numbers on it and post a photo if you can, or at least type of bearing and dimensions. Hupp likely didn't make the bearing and if you can identify it it's probably available from a bearing supplier.

Woodruff keys are a generic item and it shouldn't be hard to find one that fits, as are C-clips, check McMaster.com for those items, and make your own gasket with gasket material from a nearby auto parts store, or McMaster will have a selection of that, as well.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back