New Holland Dealer.can anyone tell me where to buy the correct 3 o-rings that seal the hydraulic manifold on a 1966 ford 3000? I have tried several different o-rings and can’t get them to seal off it’s a small drip but I’d like to purchase the correct o-rings and seal it off
Thanks buddy they had two in stock and ordered me the third. I appreciate youNew Holland Dealer.
They are still very good about supporting seals and O rings on those older Fords.
They will fit Right.
can anyone tell me where to buy the correct 3 o-rings that seal the hydraulic manifold on a 1966 ford 3000? I have tried several different o-rings and can’t get them to seal off it’s a small drip but I’d like to purchase the correct o-rings and seal it off
-112can anyone tell me where to buy the correct 3 o-rings that seal the hydraulic manifold on a 1966 ford 3000? I have tried several different o-rings and can’t get them to seal off it’s a small drip but I’d like to purchase the correct o-rings and seal it off
I have about 7 times it is seeping out between the manifold and the tractor. I literally laid there watching it every time I replaced the orings. I paid 30 bucks for 3 orings at new holland this last go around. I have two of these a 1966 and a 1969 and they both leak at the same spot i am at a loss on making them seal offI would remove the foot board and clean the manifold and surrounding area good with brake cleaner, then look to see where the leak is coming from
Personally I don’t think it’s a o-ring, the leak could be coming from one of the pipes
I don’t remember that bottom suction pipe being factory brazed to the manifold, it’s possible there’s a pin hole leak in the braze
It would be a good place to clean up and spray with foot powder.I would remove the foot board and clean the manifold and surrounding area good with brake cleaner, then look to see where the leak is coming from
Personally I don’t think it’s a o-ring, the leak could be coming from one of the pipes
I don’t remember that bottom suction pipe being factory brazed to the manifold, it’s possible there’s a pin hole leak in the braze
I agree something looks like its been doctored on. Were the o-rings round are square, round should do it square will seal a little better. When you install the o-rings do they fit nice in the grove are do you have to play with them to stay in the grove. When installed they should protrude .050 to .060 tho. That's just enoufh you feel it protrude with a finger. Its a tough place to deal with I had the same issue on a Ford truck yesterday I took it apart did not see a problem. I assembled it again no leak....No sir I haven’t but I will this weekend when I take it back apart.
We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.
Copyright © 1997-2025 Yesterday's Tractor Co.
All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.
Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters
Website Accessibility Policy