Hydraulic line elbow needed

Lieu

Does anyone know where I can purchase one of these hydraulic line elbows? The end that screws in the cover is 1/2 NPT, not sure what the other end is.

Thank you!

cvphoto158618.png

I doubt that that is the correct fitting, as the exposed end looks like a tube fitting thread. What you show has NPT threads on both ends.
If the exposed threads are good, try to screw a fine thread nut onto it. Might be 1/2-20 or 9/16-18?
That gives you a place to start. Then Google tube fittings and look for the thread that matches the correct SAE nut. Some charts will also give the OD of those threads, so you can measure and compare.

It does not have NPT threads on both ends. One end does, 1/2 NPT. I found out today from a local NAPA store that the other end has #12 fine thread, or a 1 fine thread nut fits it.

At any rate, I have not found one but I am on the trail of a couple of used ones.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back