Hi: Still dealing with my hydraulic pump d25569. I took it apart and the shaft has two grooves in it. I took it to the machine shop and he said try and polish it with crocus cloth which I did, it now looks better than the attached photo, but the new seal rides in the lower groove. I think it will leak. I order a ne d25569 replacement pump, it is 1/2 inch too long, and is too wide, to get the right hose (facing crawler) in the hose would have to be bent less than 90 degrees and almost kicks the hose. I tried to get a new shaft for the old one, found a company that advertised they had them but when I called they didn't have them Part number d26061. The new shaft would be my preference. I know someone must have a pump or a shaft. The trick is finding that person. Any help would be appreciated. I have rebuilt the cylinders, got all new hoses, and this pump issue is a bummer. I hope I can find a fix. If needed I can make the d25569 replacement pump fit, but it wouldn't look good, and wouldn't be correct. Thanks