I got another toy

J Hamilton

Another saw! I already have one like it with a tilt table, this one has the sliding table. Same brand, Buller MFG. Haven't seen many around here with the sliding table, most I've seen are tilt table. Pretty good shape overall, can't wait to get it ready to start sawing with it
PXL_20240427_205518073.jpg
PXL_20240427_205508817.jpg

A man could have a lot of fun or work with that saw, it's all how you look at it. Saw the man at the old time set up at Murphysboro today and he thought the people really enjoyed your sawing exhibition last November and was hoping you will return this year.

A man could have a lot of fun or work with that saw, it's all how you look at it. Saw the man at the old time set up at Murphysboro today and he thought the people really enjoyed your sawing exhibition last November and was hoping you will return this year.
We had a great time and plan on taking a tractor and saw again this year. I may take the crossmotor to belt up to the saw this year.

Though requiring strengthe to get material up onto the table, they can cut lengths rapidly. Two or three people are better than one. Stay safe !!! Jim

Another saw! I already have one like it with a tilt table, this one has the sliding table. Same brand, Buller MFG. Haven't seen many around here with the sliding table, most I've seen are tilt table. Pretty good shape overall, can't wait to get it ready to start sawing with itView attachment 68762View attachment 68763
I put one to work this past winter. It is nice for sawing limbs into firewood length.

Attachments

• Resized_20240211_150015(2).jpeg
    Resized_20240211_150015(2).jpeg
    476 KB · Views: 15

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back