What parts? Last I knew YT does not charge by the word.Could someone share with me where I could get parts for an ih 660 tractor. Your help would be appreciated.
Well the 660 was widely used out west . and for used parts i would be looking for salvage yards in the wheat belt area . Now as to NEW old stock here again for old I H dealers out that way. Around me i knew of two that were used as converted loader tractors down at a old monthly equipment auction . Those two were well thrashed and sounded like any old Junk yard dog in a junk yard of days gone by . Painfully slow to load or unload a semi , most times running on 4 1/2 cylinders while fogging for skeeters and lubed with old motor oil drained out of what every was drained .Could someone share with me where I could get parts for an ih 660 tractor. Your help would be appreciated.
Where approximately are you located?Could someone share with me where I could get parts for an ih 660 tractor. Your help would be appreciated.
If you tell us if it is a diesel or a gas would be helpful. I could then post a link to the manufacturers online parts catalog and then you could get the part numbers for what you need.parts for an ih 660 tractor
I'm thinking all 660's were diesel. If not I wouldn't like to buy gasoline for one.If you tell us if it is a diesel or a gas would be helpful. I could then post a link to the manufacturers online parts catalog and then you could get the part numbers for what you need.
The majority probably were, butI'm thinking all 660's were diesel. If not I wouldn't like to buy gasoline for one.
Please, Help people help you.Could someone share with me where I could get parts for an ih 660 tractor. Your help would be appreciated.
They had the C263 for the gassers & they were quite thirsty.I'm thinking all 660's were diesel. If not I wouldn't like to buy gasoline for one.
On that i am not sure as the two down at bob's were gas and his brother had a 560 wheatland as a loader tractor and all three were and ongoing battle to trying to keep running from one truck load to the next and keep them going on sale day .I'm thinking all 660's were diesel. If not I wouldn't like to buy gasoline for one.
We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.
Copyright © 1997-2025 Yesterday's Tractor Co.
All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.
Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters
Website Accessibility Policy