I might be going crazy

JDOhio

New User
I got up this morning grabed my morning coffee and came to my computer to make sure i wasnt going to miss any deals on the photo ads, when i did it had a preview pic of every ad. Checked it again just a few min ago and it loaded just as it always does. I have highspeed internet like everyone else and it still took a min or so per page with the preview pics. Did anyone else see this?? just making sure i wasnt going crazy. If they decide to add preview pics it woud be a bad idea. I know junk when I see it, dont need a preview
 
JDOhio:

Just trying to check out what you said, I've never posted anything for sale on here before, so since I'm considering a new-to-me tractor I decided to put my little JD1010 on here.

By golly it works pretty slick and the "For Sale" add photo loads up quickly.

I too have DSL service.

Osage
 
One AM EST I was amazed at the pics with each ad. I loved it and hope it comes back. Just like looking at the old stuff...
Marty Z
Curtice Ohio
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top