IH 3514 tire size

Brian ke

Member
I have a IH 3514 loader backhoe with 16.9 x 28 rear tires. They are extremely close to the wheel fenders and outriggers. external_link states the size should be 14.9 x 28 but I think this is without the backhoe attachment. I think the first number is width and the 2nd is diam of rim. I really don"t want a skinnier tire but I need to be able to clear the outriggers. It would also be nice to put chains on in the winter which I can"t right now because the tire is too close to the fender.

Could I use a hun extender and keep the same tire size? This would probably be better for stability as well. Does anyone have a idea?
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top