IH 733 rear axle

Ronald

Member
I am looking for a rear axle for an IH 733 part # 3137358R31. It's an early 80's German built tractor. Not available new from IH and haven't had any luck in salvage yards. Not many if any others in the US I imagine. Anybody have any ideas?
 
Hi Ronald, Re IH 733, I know the engine was a Neuss D-206 but I believe the rear end was from Bradford UK same as B414, 434, 444 and 384.

I did some searching on caseih. com parts and here is the results:
733 - Item #17 AXLE REAR WITH BOLTS, E - VERSION Product No: 3137358R31 => Superseded to 3120979R1 => Replaced by 404341R3 -Studs, 3120980R1 - Axle
444 - Item #4 AXLE rear Product No: 388395R1 => Superseded to 3120979R1 => Replaced by 404341R3 -Studs, 3120980R1 - Axle

I tried to reproduce my search at caseih.com parts about 5 minutes later and the Superseded by and Replaced by info did not appear, I know caseih.com parts web site is in the process of being converted to a new version and the last few weeks the parts portion has been down or not functioning properly.
Therefore I do not know if the Replaced by and Superseded to info is correct.

The IH 733 belongs to the same family of tractors as 433, 533, 633, 733 and 833 but I believe 833 according to caseih.com parts may have a heavier rear axle.

Neighbor had an IH 633 4WD with a German Neuss D-179 engine and the rear end appeared to be same as B414, 434, 444, 384 from Bradford UK.

I searched this site but they do not appear to carry axles for B414,434 tractors.

You should try https://www.fawcett.cc/ as they have a couple IH 633 tractors in their salvage stock. I have no affiliation to https://www.fawcett.cc/.

Good luck
JimB
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top