IH 820 Heads

crg1978

Member
I'm looking for a IH 820 16.5 or 17.5 ft flex head for my 1460. Needs to be in Fair to Good shape. Don't mind traveling to get a head if its ok and price is ok. Hard to find them in the south that are not beat up badly. If anyone has one or knows where one is please let me know. Thanks Chad 205-826-0316 or [email protected]
 
Call Kevin at Drane Farm Equipment outside of Harned, KY (about 45 mins South of Louisville). I don"t recall anything between a 15 ft and 17.5 ft 820 head, but I could be mistaken. These guys usually have a reasonably priced 820 head and some 1020"s around as well.(270) 756-2706
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top