IH filmstrip archive update....

Absent Minded Farmer

This my next-to-last update for the IH filmstrip archive I have on YouTube. There is one video yet to post, but it's going to take some time to complete. The record, as you can see below, has a nasty scratch through it. Runs in an arc through the first half of side A. Then, there's a dinky little scratch toward the end of side A & one through the middle of side B. Those aren't as bad, however. That first one though, hoooo boy! You can help the needle through the scratch for a couple revolutions & it'll snap back to where it started. I'll have to go over it with some serious magnification & extra small tools to straighten those grooves through the scratch enough to at least get it to play. That's going to take a minute.

cvphoto72917.jpg

cvphoto72918.jpg

My next offering on YouTube has already begun. It's a three pack of JI Case combine videos. They are currently on loan from the collection of tomstractorsandtoys. I had the privilege of meeting him & chatting for a bit when he dropped them off. It was a good time. There are going to be other videos as well. Along with the Case filmstrips, there came a gaggle of ones for John Deere. Can't wait to sink my teeth into them as well. I'll post back when I start those & will also let everybody know when I get the Case one complete. I left a link to the JI Case playlist below.

Enjoy!!

Mike
Case 600....

Thank you for sharing these videos. I enjoyed watching the 37-47 baler videos. I had a 47 here for about 15 years. I bought it cheap with broken needles and a timing issue which I fixed and then put a lot of hay through it.

That Case combine film is very interesting - thank you for posting! I was pleasantly surprised as I was expecting a series of stills since you called it a filmstrip. The source of your video was a film which is a different animal from a filmstrip. But very interesting and enjoyable.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back