Im Backkkkkk

Lanse

Well-known Member
Baw-haa :-)

Having some problems with the PC right now, but i'll get them worked out. Right now im on my moms work laptop, which is why my typing is worse then usual. I got a set of micrometers yesterday, and a book waiting for me today, thanks a million you two. And thanks to everyone whos been following my tractor project. Hoping to get a rim this weekend, havent done anything lately, PC has been taking alot of time. Thanks again, you dont know how much it means to me.
 
Welcome back, you wern't gone long. But we missed you anyway. If the bearings are still hooked up on the crank of your baby, and the pan is off, why not try to put a small bottle jack 1.5 ton, and block of wood up to the crank, on a rod bearing, and put a little pressure on it. Do not bend anything, just give it some pressure in the direction of rotation. a piece of 2X2 pine with the end cut down to fit on the rod big end would not hold too much pressure, and would probably split if you pumped too much. I think with that modest pressure, and some propane heat on the cylinder walls (Not the pistons) it will come loose. JimN
 
I don't own a laptop, but I don't really like them either, I have used them before and I hate the "finger mouse" that most of them have.
 
Thanks!! This thing i managed to set up amouse for, its on my computor desk i always use. Them mouses are a pain, though :-)
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top