Injection pump part numbers

Mpayne

New User
I have a 1964 Massey ferguson that need a injection pump it is a 3 cyl Perkins diesel. It s a CAV pump but part # are rubbed off and I m having a hard time time getting any leads to the right pump is there anyone that has part numbers for there 3cyl CAV pump that may be help fuel

I m thinking mine can be fixed I was trying to weigh the difference in price. Was told it could be 900-1000 for rebuild and more then that if I need hard parts . Thanks for the info do I need to have that number crossed to figure out the exact pump I will need ? I had talk to someone today and they gave me the 3232f718&3232f788 number and told me I needed to figure out what one it was but looks like the number you gave replaces both of those .. also don t know if this matters the pump on mine currently has the advance on the bottom

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back