Injector pump fuel solenoid

I’m not sure about the terminology but my Ford 555D injection pump solenoid that shuts off the fuel when you turn the key off is leaking fuel at the top where the wire attaches. I have a new solenoid and wanted to ask if there is anything I need to be aware off before I attempt to change it out. I think it’s simple; unplug the wire, unscrew the old one and install the new one. I have never changed one of these before…just wanted to make sure I’m not getting in over my head.
Thanks
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5616.jpeg
    IMG_5616.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top