Interesting Case VAI PIC

I see that you know how to post a link to another web site. Would you, or someone else, please give me some hints how to post a link?

Do I start at the other web site and some how connect it to Yesterdaytractors or visa versa? What is the second step etc etc?

I have more tractor videos to put on YouTube but first I want to learn how to post a link to YouTube. Thanks in advance.
 
First the are two ways to view this site "Classic" and "Modern". The following instructions are for Classic. Go to the site you want to link to and right click on the http address at the top of the page. After you right click, select left click and click on "copy", then go to this web site. Click on "Add a reply" (this post) and left click on the blank space at the bottom of the page that says "Optional Link URL". Then right click and select "paste". You can then go the blank space below "Link Title" and type in a title to your link. Hope I didn't confuse you.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top